XLRJ45 is an adapter to convert a DMX512 XLR connector to a RJ45 connector. The XLRJ45 adapter makes it possible to use any CAT-5 ethernet cable as a DMX512 cable. XLRJ45 is available in four versions, 3-pin male or female XLR or 5-pin male or female XLR.
The different adapters can be mixed to make for example a 5-pin to 3-pin cable.
XLRJ45 is very useful for making a DMX512 cable quickly and at a very low cost.
For more information:
Make your own DMX512 cable
in two seconds!
Any color, any length,
3-pin or 5-pin, male or female.
Mix as you wish!
Just two clicks !
XLRJ45 Facts & Features:
- Use an ordinary CAT-5 ethernet cable to make a DMX512 cable together with two XLRJ45 adapters.
- Plug the XLRJ45 directly into any 3 or 5-pin XLR DMX512-controlled equipment.
- Four XLRJ45 versions available, male or female 3-pin or 5-pin XLR to RJ45.
- Combine different adapters as needed.
- Very robust, rugged molded housing with non-slip grip.
- Gold plated pins on connectors.
- Sturdy shell style packaging.
- Weight including packaging, 75gram/2.7oz.
- EAN13 Barcodes, separate code for each type of XLRJ45.
- Easy to use.
- Low cost.
- Available Worldwide.
CPOINT XLRJ45 adapter in PLSN March, 2011
That's all it takes to make a DMX512 cable with two XLRJ45's and an Ethernet cable.
XLRJ45's are available in 4 versions
3-PIN MALE or FEMALE to RJ45
5-PIN MALE or FEMALE to RJ45
Packed individually in a blister pack for
easy shipping and display.
XLRJ45 - XLR to RJ45 adapter - Use a CAT-5 Ethernet cable to make a DMX512 cable
RJ45 DMX512 Terminator - A 120 ohm DMX512 Terminator in a RJ45 connector